Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 14, 2012

ENCARA BB Cream

BB Cream.. It's been a while since I used one. The last one I had was Etude House's where I got to earn a card for purchasing such amount. I have been using powder foundation (Nichido in Soft Beige) and cream foundation (Pinkie's Collection in CCF-03) lately. And then I remember my cousin selling Encara BB Cream so I thought why not try it out? Read a lot of positive reviews about it already so I was really excited to try it.
 

So.. here it is:


I reaaally like the packaging! It looks so elegant and convincing for the description stated. 



 The content is not that many but for the price you pay for the product, I think it's just right. The tube is sealed with this foil to prevent spilling.




I put a small amount as you can see. The marking I have on my skin was covered well. I didn't put another layer but it really have a good coverage. The BB cream has this smell which is not funny or anything like that. In fact it smells good and it suites my skin from this sample.



It is true that it has a yellow undertone which is perfect for Asian skin. I will definitely use this on my face soon as I prepare for going out the house or in other words, when my rest day is over. :/

Go ahead and try it! Encara BB cream is sold for P499 instead of 999!

PS: My cousin is selling this and if you're interested you can comment below and will give you her contact details. Thanks!

Until next time!